Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend
February 18-21, 2021
Walt Disney World® Resort – Orlando, FL
- Each runner has a $600 fundraising minimum (Bib Cost/Registration does not count towards your fundraising minimum)
- Deadline to raise minimum is JANUARY 22, 2021
- Deadline for funds to count towards incentives is MARCH 19, 2021
- If you cancel your registration at any time, for any reason, you will be responsible for raising the $600 fundraising minimum by January 22, 2021 even if we are able to resell your bib
Check out our Host an Event page for lots of great ideas!
EARN YOUR RACE FEE BACK
Earn back your race registration fee (minus the $35 Team GP2C registration fee)! We will send your reimbursement within 10 days after you email us. You can request reimbursement of your race fee at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased your race bib directly from runDisney please include a copy of your receipt.
- Disney Princess 5K: $700
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K: $800
- Disney Half Marathon: $900
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: $1,400
HOTEL/TRAVEL UP TO $600
Reimbursement request forms will be available 2-3 weeks after the race. Please keep all receipts for submission. Eligible travel expenses include transportation (air, train, bus, rental car) and gas.
- Disney Princess 5K: $4,000
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K: $4,500
- Disney Half Marathon: $5,000
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: $5,500
VIP PACKAGE – EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
- Hotel/travel up to $600
- PLUS $100 Gift Card – You must meet this level by February 12, 2021, to receive the gift card. We will have this ready for pickup at our expo booth to get when you come to pick up your bib.
- Disney Princess 5K: $5,000
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K: $5,500
- Disney Half Marathon: $6,000
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: $6,500
- All Team GP2C runners who have met the minimum amount will get an official Team GP2C Shirt
- For Race Fee Registration reimbursement – Once you have reached this level, please email email@example.com to request reimbursement. If you purchased your race bib through runDisney please provide us with your race registration receipt from runDisney. We will reimburse you within 10 business days
- For all other reimbursements: Reimbursement request forms will be available approximately 2-3 weeks after the race. Please keep all receipts for submission
- You must participate in the race weekend to qualify for reimbursement
MAILING ADDRESS to send in donations made via check (be sure to note runner’s name on check):
Girl Power 2 Cure
1417 Sadler Road #122
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Runners have the opportunity to help find sponsors for GP2C and get credit towards their personal fundraising goal. There are six tiers of sponsorship available starting at $250. Once the amount is received by GP2C, 100% of the total will count towards the runner’s goal.
Does doubling or even tripling donations to your run – at no cost to you – sound good? Employers’ matching gift programs are a great way to do just that. Many employers and corporations are prepared to match every donation made by their employees to designated charities. If you or your supporters work for an employer with a matching gift program, you can multiply the funds raised towards your goal!
A Facebook fundraising campaign on behalf of Girl Power 2 Cure is a great way to raise funds to meet your goal! Check out our quick video tutorial below – easy as 1-2-3! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are doing a Facebook fundraiser and what the end date is. Once your fundraiser is over we will manually count the funds raised towards your fundraising. Be sure to link your fundraiser to Girl Power 2 Cure!
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors: