- To empower and support families affected by Rett Syndrome
- To educate and enrich the lives of those with Rett Syndrome as well as those who teach and support them
- To help eradicate the disorder through research targeted donor outreach
WHAT WE DO
WE EDUCATE AND RAISE AWARENESS.
Because children with Rett Syndrome have the right to be heard. Through webinars, events, and awareness campaigns, we have inspired a movement of thousands, and need thousands more.
WE SUPPORT FAMILIES.
Because they are the heroes, tirelessly caring for their children, siblings and grandchildren. We open our arms to every family and provide them with the resources and support they need to fight for their children and for a cure. From helpful product reviews and hands-on training to fundraising efforts, we walk with them on the journey that many of us have made ourselves.
WE FUND RESEARCH.
Because the world needs these children. They are brave, they are bright, and they are amazing. We cannot rest knowing Rett Syndrome is curable. We are determined to see the children and adults who are suffering live better lives today. Through a strong partnership with the Rett Syndrome Research Trust, we fund research that is crucial to developing treatments and a cure.
WE INSPIRE ACTION.
Because change starts with a simple belief – that children losing the ability to walk, speak or use their hands for a lifetime is unacceptable.
Our flower is our guide, our cornerstone, always in bloom with hope and positive energy ready to grow wherever there is inspiration to fight for our cause.
OUR CORE STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
- We believe Rett Syndrome can be the first reversible neurological disorder.
- We believe that children are powerful and positive community leaders and mentors.
- We believe in empowering Rett Syndrome families by supporting and encouraging their creative fundraising and awareness initiatives.
- We believe amidst the mass confusion going on within their central nervous systems, Rett Children are smart, strong and waiting bravely for us to unlock the door to their recovery.
- We believe that finding a successful treatment for Rett Syndrome will pave the way to treatments of other neurological disorders such as: Autism, Alzheimer’s, bipolar disorder and more.