The Power of Education
Students with complex needs, like those with Rett Syndrome, can progress and excel when educators utilize the appropriate tools, technology and learning techniques. Technology and a comprehensive understanding of the needs of these students continues to evolve, and Rett University is at the forefront of educational innovation and training in these unique circumstances. With these approaches and robust tools, complex-needs students are becoming active participants in their classrooms!
At Rett University we continue to empower parents, educators, and therapists with knowledge and strategies to help students reach their highest potential.
Our goal is simple; inspire positive changes in the learning environments of all complex-needs students, including those with Rett Syndrome.
Here are just a few of our accomplishments:
- Serving over one thousand students from 19 countries, providing comprehensive online course offerings
- Modeling, coaching, training, and individualized education plan (IEP) consultation
- Driving robust learning techniques for students with complex needs
- Advocating for administrative and support team collaboration to impact real change
- Focusing on the benefits of quality literacy instruction and creating improved communication skill growth
The 2019 school year has been, far and away, our best year-to-date. The reason is simple… the expertise of Rett University. Every step of the way – from device programming, completing a dynamic assessment, advising our administration, developing the curriculum, scripting the IEP, training and coaching staff – from start to finish, Rett University was by our side.
Our only regret is failing to call on the Rett University team sooner. There is truly no better resource. We are so appreciative and thankful for the leaps forward our daughter has taken, and hopeful and excited to see just how far she can go. With Rett University, the sky is the limit!
Please help us provide this important training. Your gift will help to defray the cost of Rett University services that are so critical to teachers, caretakers, parents and, most importantly, our children with complex-needs!