Come join us for a smashing good time on Sunday, October 20, 2019! We have a room that holds up to 6 people per time slot and a room that holds up to 4 people per time slot. So, grab your family & friends and SMASH together! This will be an amazing event where you can release your frustration by totally annihilating a room filled with dishes, TVs, windshields and more with a sledgehammer, baseball bat, pipe, golf clubs and more!
This is the perfect way to relieve stress. Did we mention that it’s a great workout also?
$40 per person in advance
$45 per person day of the event
There are 2 rooms to choose from:
Room 1 – up to 6 people per time slot Room 2 – up to 4 people per time slot
- Time slots start at 11 am and the last session ends at 9 pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before your time slot
- Kids under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Rain or Shine
To REGISTER go to: www.gp2c.org/outrett
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to make a donation in any amount for:
- Funding cure-related Rett Syndrome research
- Family support
- Rett University educational programs
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, October 20th for a great day for a great cause!