Join us for the 3rd Annual Anglers for Aubrey Fishing Tournament being held in honor of Aubrey Lohr. This fun-filled day will be held on Saturday, April 29th at Indian Rocks Beach, Florida!
There are two ways to support the event:
1. Sign up to participate in the Fishing Tournament
- $75/person (Includes, breakfast, beverages, bait bucket, hooks, weights, bobber, fish ruler, lunch & beverages at award ceremony and tournament shirt). You must register by Monday, March 21st to receive a tournament shirt.
- Fishing poles are the responsibility of the individual fishermen.
- Prizes for the top 3 fishermen.
- Register HERE!
2. Pledge a per fish donation
- Sign up and select an amount to pledge per fish you would like to donate.
- Please complete the Pledge Form HERE!
- Your credit card will not be charged for the pledge amount until Monday, May 1st.
Day of Event Schedule:
7 am – 7:30 am Check-In
8 am Lines in the Water
11 am Lines Up
11:30 – 3pm Awards Ceremony and After-Party @ Belleair Beach Community Center 444 Causeway Blvd Belleair Beach, FL, 33789
All proceeds benefit Girl Power 2 Cure and Rett University in their mission to support families and work towards a cure for Rett Syndrome.
Thank you to our Sponsors: