JOIN TEAM GP2C!
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
February 22-25, 2018
Walt Disney World® Resort - Orlando, FL
2018 REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 25, 2017
BACK TO PRINCESS MAIN PAGE
12/1/17 - Last day to register to run (pending availability)
Pricing (includes $35 Team GP2C registration fee):
- Disney Princess 5K - $115
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K - $155
- Disney Princess Half Marathon - $230
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge (10K plus Half) - $375
- Team GP2C Only - $35 (Must purchase bib directly from Disney)
MINIMUM FUNDRAISING and INCENTIVES:
Every Team GP2C runner must commit to raising a minimum of $500.
In addition, runners may fundraise to reach for different fundraising levels to be reimbursed: race fee, airfare and hotel and more. Click here for full list.
All Team GP2C Princess runners receive:
- Guaranteed Race Registration
- Team GP2C welcome kit, race goodie bag and runDisney Virtual Goodie Bag
- Team GP2C tech shirt and runDisney race shirt
- Team GP2C medal and runDisney participant medal
- Eligibility for our incentive plan (click for details)
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Dedicated Team GP2C Captain
- Personal Fundraising Page and tools to help reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support, motivation and friendship
- Invitation to join our Team GP2C Princess Facebook Group page
- Invitation to Team Celebration Dinner – Carb-load with fellow runners at a private dinner! (cost varies)
- Race Day Finish Line Tent – Special area to meet your family and friends after the race!
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All races are non-transferable.
- All runners must commit to our $500 fundraising minimum.
- If you cancel your registration at any time, for any reason, you will be responsible for raising the $500 fundraising minimum by January 12, 2018.
- After registration you will be directed to set up your fundraising page to finalize your registration.
- If there are multiple people on a team, designate a team captain to start the team by setting up the team page. That team will then appear in a list you can choose from when starting your page.
- Funds raised offline can be mailed in and we will add them to your page.
- Need some fundraising ideas? We have some great opportunities for you! Click here to check them out.