GP2C - Revlon Challenge Donor Prizes
Check out these great prizes! Now through 10/26, donors to these four campaign pages supporting our cause in the Revlon Million Dollar Challenge can be eligible to win the following (open to residents of the US only):
- Disney Princess Half Marathon package (value: $738)
- Susan Norwell (Rett Syndrome education specialist) home visit: (value: $3000)
- Lendal Kayak Paddles (value: $500)
- Team Sparkle Official Race Tank (value: priceless - not for sale anywhere!)
Disney Princess Half Marathon Package
Prize: 2 Half Marathon bibs plus hotel room for 2 nights at the Coronado Resort (Orlando, FL)
Eligible donation level:
- $25 = 1 chance
- $50 = 3 chances
- $100 = 10 chances
Minimum reserve: $2,500 (amount of total donations required for the giveaway)
Note: Travel and transportation not included *Runners who currently have a Princess bib not eligible for refund on that bib if a winner.
Race date: February 25, 2017
DONATE HERE FOR DISNEY PRINCESS PACKAGE
Susan Norwell home visit
Prize: Susan will consult with your family in your home for a full day
Eligible donation level: $50 per chance
Minimum reserve: $5,000 (amount of total donations required for the giveaway)
Included: consult fees, travel (US destinations only) and lodging
DONATE HERE FOR Susan Norwell Visit ($50 per chance)
Lendal Custom Kayak Paddles
Prize: Set of custom (design to be determined by winner) Lendal Kayak paddles
DONATE HERE FOR Lendal Kayak Paddles
Eligible donation level: $10 per chance / $25 = 3 chances
Minimum reserve: $500 (amount of total donations required for the giveaway)
Team Sparkle Official Race Tank
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Chance to win a prize is open only to those who donate to one of our four designated prize pages for our Revlon Million Dollar Challenge. Open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Girl Power 2 Cure ("GP2C") (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Prize distribution is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of GP2C, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Prize Period: Donations are accepted online starting on or about October 11, 2016 and on October 26, 2016. All online donation must be received by October 26, 2016 at 2:00PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GP2C. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GP2C.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one of the following:
Disney Princess Half Marathon Package (value $738); Susan Norwell home visit (value $3000); Lendal Custom Kayak Paddles (value $500). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GP2C to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. GP2C shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that GP2C, anyone acting on behalf of GP2C, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: GP2C reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, GP2C may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GP2C. GP2C reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
GP2C has the right, in its sole discretion, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, GP2C reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By donating you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from GP2C. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless GP2C and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this prize giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in FL having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with donating), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: GP2C 1881 S. 14th St. #1, Amelia Island, FL 32034, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2016.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is GP2C 1881 S. 14th St. #1, Amelia Island, FL 32034, USA.